Elephant riding and bathing
Are you an elephant lover? Do you want to spend time with elephants, learn about their lives, and go elephant riding? Go ahead and book a once in a lifetime experience!
A wonderful experience for elephant lovers which includes two elephant riding classes.
During the two days you spend with us, you have either two shorter lessons at the elephant camp or one longer. This depends on your schedule and the availability at the camp.
On these lessons, you learn about the habits and life of the elephants. You get your own elephant and mahout teaches you how to communicate with him. You do bareback elephant riding, sitting behind your elephant’s neck. At the end of the lessons, you take your elephant to the river and give him a bath.
Most of all you and your elephant have a lot of fun together and bond with each other!
We will pick you up at your accommodation in Chiang Mai and take you back at the end of the trip. You will spend a night in either a private or a family bungalow at Spicy Villa Eco-Lodges.
Elephant experience highlights:
- Elephant riding and bathing
- Trek through jungle
- Visit local waterfall
- Visit a traditional Karen village
- Thai cooking class
- Bamboo rafting
- River tubing*
* Due to low water level, river tubing is sometimes not possible during hot season; February/March through April/May. If we asses that water levels are not sufficient during your visit, we will take you to a local waterfall for a swim instead.
PricingThe price depends on a number of guests in each private group.
- Private guide
- Lunch and dinner on first day
- Breakfast and lunch on second day
- All activities from itinerary
- Accommodation at Spicy Villa
- Accident insurance
Would you like to make some changes to the default itinerary?
Good news! This trip can be customized according to your wishes, fill out the form below and we will get right back to you with a customized itinerary.